About Seaford Live!®
Seaford Live!® is a not-for-profit organisation which aims to raise funds for local charities and worthy causes through the promotion of local music and arts in local venues.
Funds over £2,400 were raised throughout the event for various charities including Newhaven Lifeboat Comfort Fund, St Wilfrid’s Hospice and Macmillan Nurses’ Local Fund.
There will be even more acts and events over several days in the summer and autumn of 2009, as well as opportunities for local businesses to sponsor some of the acts and advertise in the programme and on the new website.
NAME: The name of the organisation shall be SEAFORD LIVE!®
OBJECTS: The objects of the Organisation shall be to promote Seaford through the medium of the performing arts.
1. Seaford Live!® will attempt to stage a live arts festival once a year.
2. Promote local talent.
3. To provide opportunities where local people can actually become involved in arts and other cultural activities.
4. Work towards an integrated society through a better understanding between different races, cultures, classes and groups.
5. Promote social and cultural activities.
6. Seaford Live!® will is a Not for profit community venture.
7. Seaford Live!® will actively support charities which have a considerable local impact.